Auditions for our 2019/20 Season of Shows! Make sure to like our Facebook page for all the up to date information regarding auditions.
SEEKING: Equity and Non-Equity actors & singers for various roles in the upcoming 2019/20 Season
See full character breakdown here.
Performers of all ethnic and racial background are encouraged to attend.
AEA CONTRACT: Category 3 SPT $354 a week AEA minimum (pending approval)
NON UNION LOCAL: $100-$250 a week; sliding scale depending on role
NON UNION OUT OF TOWN: $300 a week plus travel plus housing
*We are not EMC eligible
Audition Information: Please prepare your choice of either…
1. one monologue or two shorter contrasting monologues
2. one monologue and 16 bars of a song
3. 32 bars of a song
- Please bring sheet music if singing as well as an 8x10 headshot, resume cut to size and stapled to your headshot. Accompanist provided on July 24th & Aug 6th only
- Audition material should not exceed 3 minutes
- Comedic monologues are preferred
- Songs should be in style of show; legit classic musical theatre or operetta. No modern musical theatre or pop/rock.
- Video submissions will be accepted until July 28th please send to firstname.lastname@example.org as either YouTube or Vimeo links along with a digital headshot and resume as PDF attachments.
Local Savannah EPA Auditions: July 23rd (no accompanist) & July 24th (with accompanist)
By Appointment: 12pm to 8pm
Lunch: 3:30pm to 4:30pm
Savannah Callbacks: July 26th
Producer will run all aspects of this audition
Location: Savannah Rep PLAYShop 980 Industry Dr. Savannah, GA 31415
Email: email@example.com for an appointment.
- Indicate where you live (city), preferred audition day & time, your union status (AEA or Non AEA), along with your phone number and email address.
- Non-union actors will be seen as time permits but will not be allowed to schedule an appointment. Please come at a time that’s convenient for you during the designated hours and our monitor will slot you in on a first come first serve basis between equity appointments. Please note when the lunch hour is.
NYC EPA Auditions: Aug 5th (no accompanist) & Aug 6th (with accompanist)
Time: 9:30am to 5:30pm
Lunch: 1:30pm to 2:30pm
Callbacks: Aug 8th
EPA Procedures are in effect for this audition
Non AEA Actors are not able to sign up for an appt at the EPAs, but will be seen as time permits
An Equity monitor will be provided
Location: Actor’s Equity Association
165 West 46th Street 16th floor
New York, NY 10036