Seeking both equity and non-union actors
2018-19 SEASON AUDITIONS
IN THE ROOM
Artistic Director: Ken Neil Hailey
Casting Director: Jennifer Bishop
Casting Associate: Jaryl Draper
Seeking: Equity and Non Equity actors and singers for various roles in the upcoming 2018/19 Season; click on the link below for a full breakdown of shows and characters. Performers of all ethnic and racial background are encouraged to attend.
- AEA Contract: Category 1 SPT $255 a week AEA minimum
- Non Union Local: $100-$200 a week; sliding scale depending on role
- Non Union Out of town: $200 a week plus travel plus housing
*We are not EMC eligible
Preparation: Please prepare your choice of either…
- two contrasting monologues
- one monologue and 16 bars of a song
- or 32 bars of a song
* Please bring sheet music if singing as well as a picture and resume stapled together. Accompanist provided on Aug 1st (savannah) and Aug 7th (nyc) only.
* Your time should not exceed 3 minutes.
* If auditioning for Casey in Georgia McBride; a self accompanied song on guitar is encouraged.
Local Savannah EPA Auditions: <span>July 31st (no accompanist) & Aug 1st (with accompanist)</span>
By Appointment: 12 pm to 8 pm
Lunch: 3:30 pm to 4:30 pm
Local Savannah Callbacks: Aug 2nd
Producer will run all aspects of this audition
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org for an appointment. Indicate where you live (city), preferred audition day & time, your union status (AEA or Non Union), along with your phone number and email address.
Location: Savannah Rep PLAYShop
980 Industry Dr. Savannah, GA 31415
NYC EPA Auditions: <span>Aug 6th (no accompanist) & Aug 7th (with accompanist)</span>
Time: 9:30am to 5:30pm
Lunch: 1:30pm to 2:30pm
Callbacks: Aug 8th
EPA Procedures are in effect for this audition
An Equity monitor will be provided
Location: Actor’s Equity Association
165 West 46th Street 16th floor
New York, NY 10036
*Non AEA actors will not be able to make an appointment but will be seen as time permits both in Savannah and in NY. Video submissions will also be accepted from those unable to attend either call. Please send initial video audition by July 23rd for consideration. YouTube, Dropbox or Vimeo is preferred.