2019-20 SeasonCARD Available Now!
The SeasonCARD is Available for Purchase Now!
$65 for all four 2019-20 season performances with perks!
Perks of becoming a SeasonCARD Holder:
- Advanced Entry to Pick Seats – 20 minutes before curtain the theater will open for season card holders; this is a full 5 minutes before other patrons
- Flexible Booking – Book as far in advance as you want or bring your card number to the theatre same day! The responsibility is in your hands.
- Reserved Parking – There will be a section of spaces designated for season card holders marked by signs
- SAVE! You save 35% on tickets as opposed to buying them individually!
Things to know about being a SeasonCARD Holder:
- Creating a login account with MyBoxOffice.US is required to purchase a SeasonCARD
- Every time you need to book tickets, you login, and your season card will be applied to your order at checkout giving you complimentary tickets to each show (service fees are waived too!).
- Your SeasonCARD can only be used once per show
- Savannah Rep and MyBoxOffice.US are NOT responsible for booking your tickets for you.
- Savannah Rep will send you a reminder email about each upcoming show 2 weeks before opening night. Please make sure our email blasts are not going to your junk mail.
- If you miss a show then those tickets are lost and cannot be redeemed for extra tickets to another show within the season or for a future season.
- SeasonCARDs and Individual Show Tickets are non-refundable
- Show Tickets can be exchanged before the performance of the original reservation made; service fees will apply
- We are handicapped accessible with parking spots, bathroom, and a wheelchair lift
Audition for Our 2019/20 Season of Shows!
SEEKING: Equity and Non-Equity actors & singers for various roles in the upcoming 2019/20 Season
Performers of all ethnic and racial background are encouraged to attend.
AEA CONTRACT: Category 3 SPT $354 a week AEA minimum (pending approval)
NON UNION LOCAL: $100-$250 a week; sliding scale depending on role
NON UNION OUT OF TOWN: $300 a week plus travel plus housing
*We are not EMC eligible
Join us as we entertain, enrich and educate through the arts.
Savannah Repertory Theatre is passionately dedicated to great stories…in presenting the highest quality theatrical performances to entertain and educate the diverse population of one of America’s great literary and artistic cities. SAVRep engages a diverse community, and provides insight into the human experience, while maintaining our productions to be sustainable, affordable, and professional.
As a 501 (c) 3 organization, Savannah Repertory Theatre operates as a Small Professional Theatre under an agreement with the Actors’ Equity Association, the Union of Professional Actors and Stage Managers in the United States. Depending on the available roles for any given production, Savannah Rep hires both equity and non-equity career actors locally and regionally. Using our professional actors & crew as teachers, student internships, field trip performances, and other educational programming we also inform and grow the next generation. It is our goal to help bring Savannah to the forefront of the American theatrical community in both art and education.
Our talented cast of team members.
Season Interim Artistic Director
Season Interim Artistic Director
Associate Artistic Director
click below to explore ways to help and join the
Savannah Rep Theatre Family